This challenging and rewarding role provides the opportunity to create an unforgettable shopping experience that leaves our customers looking and feeling their best.
What you'll get in return:
- A flexible work schedule
- Working with others who love fashion and have fun
- Industry leading training programs
- Growth and advancement opportunities due to our continued store growth and stability
- Opportunities to connect and actively participate in community events
- A 40% employee discount.... YES, 40%!
- Inclusive benefits
You name it, we've got it!
All replies confidential - maurices is an equal opportunity employer.
Areas of Responsibility
While the primary responsibility of a Sales Associate Stylist is to deliver excellent customer service and build wardrobes, stylists are also expected to participate in merchandising the store and maintaining presentation standards.
Education / Experience Requirements
- At least 16 years of age
- Ability to relate to customers of all ages and backgrounds
- Goal / achievement oriented
- Computer aptitude
- Ability to follow directions and work with a sense of urgency in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
How to Apply
Questions? Feel free to contact Katie Medders at 352-854-3028.