Assistant Store Leader/ Sales Lead / Key Holder
Interested in the Assistant Store Leader position?
The Assistant Boutique Team Leader must have a strong emphasis on guest service, product and visual presentation, be an effective problem solver, great communicator and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. The Assistant Boutique Team Leader must have experience in Hiring, Retaining and Developing People. Talent Leadership is an important function of the role.
Interested in the Sales Lead position?
The successful candidate will have a strong emphasis on guest service, products and visual presentation. In partnership with the Boutique Team Leader and Assistant Boutique Team Leader, they are responsible for ensuring that sales goals are achieved by leading brand standards for our guest and our team.
Education / Experience Requirements
Qualifications for Assistant Team Lead and for Sales Lead
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience managing a specialty retail store
- Demonstrates leadership and integrity with experience managing a staff of boutique team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong merchandising and visual skills
- Excellent organization skills; able to plan and execute tasks efficiently
- Proactive and creative problem solving ability
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work weekends, nights and holidays
How to Apply
Apply at francescas.com/careers